Thursday 7 May 2009

Life at CCAD

I began CCAD opting for the multimedia pathway, but i then heard there was an interactive media pathway with photography and about 6 people from the year were on that course. I then decided that sounded more appealing because that's what I wanted to do when I left college. It was probably the best decision i've ever made at the college,

I have met the best people who have made my time at CCAD thoroughly enjoyable and hilarious. No matter how difficult I have found the projects I have managed to get through them with the support of my closest friends and achieved good grades that have boosted my enthusiasm for the course.

I am excited to have a fresh start at Hartlepool where I will be studying FdA Commercial Photography, but I will be sad to leave my close friends here at Green Lane. I will miss the laid back ways of this college, and I think I have been very lucky with the teachers I have been taught by over the last two years.

I would say I enjoyed first year slightly more than second year, but this year has definitely had its highlights. The trip to Paris being one of them. When we went to Paris with the second years for 3 nights was one of my favourite holidays, despite it being freezing and rainy the majority of the time!

I definitely hope to keep in touch with certain people from this college, but I am definitely looking forward to focusing all of my time on photography.


Paris '09

1 comment:

  1. awhh man i will miss the college and paris was great!... good, fun timess!

    ReplyDelete